Justin's HIV Journal

Monday, June 20, 2016

Justin's HIV Journal: Justin's 10 Year Anniversary living with HIV



It has been 10 years since I’ve been diagnosed with HIV.  I’ve changed HIV medications twice and my body seems to like the latest one far better than the other two regimens I was on.  I seem to have been dealing with things that have come along with being infected with HIV rather well.  Physically I didn’t expect to get Rosacea but I’m keeping it under control by trying to avoiding things that I really like to eat and drink.  I did break out into hives on my arms one time and it was intolerable to the point where I was screaming in pain but that went away when I took an inflammatory.   


Since having HIV is have earned an Associate’s in Communications, a Bachelor’s in Political Science, a Master’s in Public Health and now I’m in school to get my Doctorate in Public Health.  During those 10 years I’ve gotten married and have two sons by adoption, Lundyn and Tavis.  All in all, I’m happy and I’m doing well.  10 years down and as many years as it takes to find a cure to go.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

try here for HIV free test http://nationalhivtestingday.com/

B2B Contact Lists said...

Hi,
B2B Contact Lists Aids Information And Testing Email Lists helps you to target prospects to get high response rates and guaranteed results.

Anonymous said...

IT'S UNBELIEVABLE HOW I BECAME NEGATIVE USING DR BOADI'S TATAHWE MEDICINE. A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS MAN SOME TIMES AGO BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A SCAM NOT UNTIL I STUMBLED ON A TESTIMONY OF A LADY TESTIFYING ABOUT HER HEALING SHE GOT FROM A NATIVE DOCTOR WHO PREPARED A MEDICINE THAT HEALED HER FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. I HAD TO CONTACT HER AND SHE EXPLAINED TO ME HOW SHE GOT HER HEALING AND ALSO GAVE ME THE CONTACT NUMBER AND EMAIL OF DR BOADI ( drboadihealinghome@gmail.com +2348071180211 ) I INTRODUCED MYSELF AND TOLD HIM MY PROBLEM HE PREPARED AND SEND ME THE TATAHWE MEDICINE AFTER I PLACED AN ORDER. IMMEDIATELY I FINISH TAKING THE MEDICINE AS HE INSTRUCTED, I WENT FOR A RE-TEST AND DOCTOR DID NOT BELIEVED I WAS FREE. ALL PRAISE TO GOD FOR USING THIS GREAT MAN. HAVE PROMISE TO ALWAYS TESTIFY OF HIS WORK TO PATIENT AND THOSE IN NEED OF HELP ANYTIME ANYDAY.

FOLLOW JUSTIN'S HIV JOURNAL