Justin's HIV Journal

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Justin's rapist found dead


 In 2001 I was raped by a man Mike Jones AKA BrownSuga. I was in the military serving under Don't Ask Don't Tell. I couldn't get help because of fear of being investigated. I met him at an LGBTQ nightclub called at the time, The 501 Club off Florida Ave in NW. He asked if I wanted to get something to eat afterward. I was hungry so I agreed. On our way, he said he needed to stop at his house. I drove him there, and he got out of the car and said wait here. I did he came back with a knife. He raped me in my car threatening to kill me. He fought and I eventually got away after a chase on foot. I made it to a police station reported it and went to Howards University Hospital to endure a rape kit. The next day I was driven back home to Dover AFB. 20 years later I am not vindicated, my voice has now been heard and justice has been done. This only happened after the VA gave me compensation for the trauma. then literally 2 weeks later...

My rapist is now DEAD...he was murdered. I do believe in Karma

WASHINGTON (DC News Now) — The Metropolitan Police Department said a man faces a charge of Second Degree Murder after he attacked another man with a pipe on The Ellipse Wednesday morning.

Someone found the body of Michael Jones, 52, around 8:40 a.m. in the 200 block of 15th St. NW. The location is part of the park located south of the White House.

MPD said he and the man accused of killing him, Daniel Simon, 41, were homeless and had gotten into a fight. The Metropolitan Police Department said Thursday that members of the United States Secret Service Uniformed Division located Simon, shortly after the attack on Jones and took Simon to the MPD’s homicide branch.

As a result of detectives’ investigation, Simon was charged.

News found:

https://www.dcnewsnow.com/news/local-news/washington-dc/man-charged-after-murder-on-ellipse-near-white-house/

FOLLOW JUSTIN'S HIV JOURNAL