Justin's HIV Journal

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Justin celebrates life by dancing, listening to jazz and fireworks on the Atlantis Cruise


Sometimes it is just good to let your hair down.  Being HIV positive doesn’t mean you have to stay at home but it might mean you need to get out of bed and enjoy life.  There were many times, I felt depressed when I was first diagnosed.  Life is a celebration and I say live it to its fullest.  I’m not a party boy or anything but I had to get footage of the parties on the Atlantis Cruise Allure of the Sea ship it was amazing 

2 comments:

JOHNSON KATE said...

I'm here again to appreciate. DR WILLIAMS God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you did in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m KATE from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I was tested HIV positive, I saw a blog on how DR WILLIAMS cured people with his herbal portion, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and also got my healing, i am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, contact him Drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and for his product,i hope this testimony also help some one out there.

Daniel Cover said...

Hello!! I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr. Ariba rendered to me, I was a HIV patient my mom also was a HIV patient, we saw a blog whereby Dr. Ariba cured HIV, we (Me and My mom) decided to contact him which we did, he asked us to buy some items, unfailingly we sent him the money he will need in buying the items required, He prepared the cure and sent it to us and after we have used the herbs he sent to us he asked us to go for check-up after three days of using the herbs, Luckily for us we were tested HIV negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about him on the INTERNET, he is truly a great man, if you want to discuss with me on how he cured us, kindly email me on cuteguedes@gmail.com or you can contact the great Herbalist and a spell caster on draribaspelltemple@gmail.com, dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com, or you can call him via his mobile phone number on +2348140439497

FOLLOW JUSTIN'S HIV JOURNAL