Justin's HIV Journal

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Justin HIV Journal: Celebration Of Life LGBTQ Film Project







This was very artistic and keep in mind the video has some nudity in it. 
This is a film by the bossacima project which took place in the Bossa Lounge in the Adams Morgan section of Washington DC.  The project was made to showcase and celebrate all walks of life in the LGBTQ community.    It was my first and I believe it was 2005 in which this was made.   It was an amazing project to work with Daniel Cima, Rachid Abdallah and videographer Susana Travieso. 
It was completely liberating for me.  At the time I worked as an exotic dancer and I was just leaving the military in 2003.  I needed the money and was not very marketable professionally.  So the project used those two aspects of my life in the project.  It was an amazing finished work by all who participated and I wouldn’t take it back for anything in the world. 

FOLLOW JUSTIN'S HIV JOURNAL