Justin's HIV Journal

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Justin's HIV Journal: First Lady Michelle Obama Speaks to the USDA



I haven't told anyone but I had to take a break from school.  So I'll be going back in June hopefully.  I injured my foot so I couldn't play kickball anymore, and I just had to take a break from a lot of things.  I even took a leave of absence from my motorcycle Club, The Centaurs.  A Master in Public Health takes a lot of time and work. 

Watching and listening to Michelle Obama gave me a since of proud and appreciation for the hard work she puts in everyday.  She truly inspired me to keep going.  One of her many goals are more nutritional food of school lunches and children in general.  I find that goal admirable I think she is amazing. 

Public Health is very important to me.  Food has a lot to do with Public Health.  One of the courses I took was Environmental Health it truly goes with what I do now.  I needed to see her speak to realize that what I do matters and it helps motivate me to be the best I can be in Public Health.

FOLLOW JUSTIN'S HIV JOURNAL