Justin's HIV Journal

Friday, December 30, 2011

Justin's HIV Journal: HIV positive & HIV negative Dating Advice


Hello EVERYONE,

I received an e-mail from someone that is actively dating and I will call him Jay. Jay is HIV negative and is dating a guy name Tom. Tom and Jay have been dating for about 2 months. Things are going great with both of them but in those two months they have not been intimate at all. Tom has been pressuring Jay to have sex, but Jay has stated that he is not ready. The reason Jay is not ready is because he is having trouble with Tom’s HIV status. Jay has also stated that he knows that HIV is preventable with a condom

My ADVICE

Listen Jay is you cannot be comfortable with having sex with someone who is HIV positive than don’t, even though I would love for you to be able to be happy with Tom intimately I can’t make you. Don’t do any you’re not comfortable with.

Listen, Tom stop pressuring Jay for sex. You can’t make someone be intimate with you unless they want to. I know that you love Jay, but if you cannot find the kind of love that you need either something has to change or you have to move on.

I also asked Jay how many people he has been intimate with. He told me the number and it was in the hundreds. So I asked, “Did you test them all?” He said, “Of course not!!” Then I asked, “Did you ask all of them what their HIV status was?” He said, “No”. Then I said, “How do you know you haven’t slept with someone who already had HIV?” He became silent.

The fact is people sometimes don’t like knowing the truth and then when confronted with it they get scared. Being upfront with ones HIV status is a brave, personal and intimate thing. If someone does not want you because you are HIV positive then move on, there is hope to find someone that loves you for you. If you cannot date someone with HIV well its simple don’t. Find someone that you can be comfortable with physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and of course sexually.

3 comments:

Kerry Beaver said...

WARNING - SOUTH AFRICAN CONMAN "DR" PETER MC HENDRY IS CLAIMING HE HAS DISCOVERED A CURE FOR AIDS!!!

http://petermchendryisathief.blogspot.com/2011/12/peter-mchendry-in-new-aids-cure-scam.html

"Dr" Peter McHendry in Property SCAM Court Case

http://greengazette.co.za/pages/legal-notice-30223-of-31-aug-2007-vol-506-b_20070831-LNB-30223-128.pdf

"Dr" Peter Mc Hendry Global Bio Diesel / Bio Fuel Feedstock Scams 2008 - 2010

http://petermchendryisathief.blogspot.com/2010/12/police-looking-for-investors-into-peter.html

http://petermchendryisathief.blogspot.com/2011/12/peter-mchendry-is-liar-dr-peter.html

"Dr" Peter Mc Hendry Zambian Travel Scam 2010 Ends up in his Deportation for Breech of Zambian Labour Laws!

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?threadID=1987623

Record of "Dr" Peter McHendry being arrested in Florida USA for violent abuse of a woman

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Peter_Mchendry_1485135

So the question is, can someone like "Dr" Peter Mc Hendry really be doing anything good for AIDS Victims in Africa?

He stole time and labour from Villagers in Zambia by pretending to empower them, the worst thing about this is his target this time is not rich white people who can afford to be scammed, no matter how unpleasant the reality.

By selecting poor African people with a terminal illness there can be no comeback as ultimately and AIDS victim that has been conned will die and cannot complain about the con...

If you are approached for an investment into Biofuel Feedstock, Property or this AIDS Cure by "Dr" Peter McHendry be very very careful before handing over your cash!

"DR" PETER MC HENDRY IS AN UBER CHODE + CONMAN

Ricky Butcher said...

Hi,

Great Blog!

The world needs to stop conmen like Peter McHendry from preying on AIDS Victims

Here are some very homophobic comments made by chode Peter McHendry

http://saigonolpc.wordpress.com/2010/12/12/fraud-in-volunteer-world

You can see this Australians experience of Peter McHendry's luxury holidays with "Global Adventures" another non existent Peter McHendry Global business....

http://www.travelblog.org/Topics/10074-1.html

Comment 17 describes various lies and misrepresentations from "Dr" Peter McHendry who thinks it is reasonable to charge $2500 for a month in a field that mcHendry does not even own (with no food)


http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Peter_Mchendry_1485135


More homophobic rantings from Peter McHendry on his arrest record from the USA...



Ricky B
http://satanicliesofpetermchendry.blogspot.com

NoraChichi said...

Hello
My name is nora chichi from the USA/Florida I am here to give my testimony about a herbalist doctor who helped me in my life.I was infected with HIV VIRUS in 2015, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution,i keep on spending money just to make sure i am okay but to know all was nothing so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem,she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HIV VIRUS and gave me his email, so i Email him. He told me all the things I need to do that it going to prepare some medication to me and also give me instructions to take it, which I followed properly. Before I knew what was happening, after 14 DAYS, the HIV VIRUS that was in my body DISAPPEARED.:i thank you so much great PAPA OZALA of our time Email him today for your cure on drozalahomeremedy@gmail.com You can call his cell phone number on +2347064614569..

FOLLOW JUSTIN'S HIV JOURNAL